- Develop, Test, Deploy maintain and improve web applications
- Advanced programming Skill in PHP or Python
- Experience at least one php framework Cakephp, Laravel, Zend etc. or Django
- Experience in git command and it usages.
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure and platform services
- Experience with ReactJS, jQuery or Angular etc.
- Experience with MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
- Ability to express ideas clearly within the team
- Knowledge in open source product like WordPress/ Magento/ osCommerce etc.
- Good Knowledge in XHTML, CSS, HTML5 etc.
- Should have experience in integrating 3rd party APIs like Google map, payment gateways, service APIs etc
- Should have knowledge working in Linux Environment
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree from any recognized Institute.
- Skills Required: Git, PHP (OOP), REST API development experience, Software Developer
At least 2 year(s)
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- API Development, CakePHP, jQuery/PrototypeJs, Laravel, Programmer/ Software Engineer, ReactJS, Software Architect, Software Development, Software Implementation, Team Leader (Software)
- Age Na
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Knowledge in Docker is plus.
- Good understanding of requirements analysis and database design.
- Team player with excellent English Communication skills
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and deadline
- Technical blog or open source contribution will be considered as added advantage.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Medical allowance, Insurance, Performance bonus
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Excellent environment to learn
- Other benefits as per company policy
- Published on: June 3, 2021
- Application Deadline: July 2, 2021
- No. of Vacancie: 02
- Experience Requirements: At least 2years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: Salary: Negotiable (Salary will be based on the experience and expertise).