We are looking for a talented and experienced (2+ years) PHP developer, who able to work on any kind of php framework. The developer should work with AngularJS/ReactJS/VueJS. Having knowledge in Python is good for future project.
- Develop, Test, Deploy maintain and improve web applications
- Advanced programming Skill in PHP or Python
- Experience at least one php framework Cakephp, Laravel, Zend etc. or Django
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure and platform services
- Experience with AngularJS, jQuery or React etc.
- Experience with MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
- Ability to express ideas clearly within the team
- Knowledge in open source product like WordPress/ Magento/ osCommerce etc.
- Good Knowledge in XHTML, CSS, HTML5 etc.
- Should have experience in integrating 3rd party APIs like Google map, payment gateways, service APIs etc
- Should have knowledge working in Linux Environment
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- HTML & CSS, jQuery/PrototypeJs, Laravel, Programmer/ Software Engineer, Project Manager (Software), Software Architect, Software Development, Software Implementation, Team Leader (Software)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- IT Enabled Service, Software Company
- Knowledge in Git, Docker is plus.
- Good understanding of requirements analysis and database design.
- Team player with excellent English Communication skills
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and deadline
- Technical blog or open source contribution will be considered as added advantage
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Excellent environment to learn
- Other benefits as per company policy
- Published on: January 1, 2020
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
- No. of Vacancie: 3
- Experience Requirements: At least 2 year(s)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: Negotiable (Salary based on experience and expertise)