We are looking for someone is an expert in UI/UX design and front-end development to join our growing team.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using InVision/Zapline/Figma etc.
- Highly skilled in PSD to HTML and need to work with development team to process HTML/CSS based on the software requirements.
- Communicates with the client and project teams & Explains progress on the development effort
- Need to have knowledge to prepare theme for WordPress and other CMS e.g. Magento, Joomla, Drupal etc.
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Content Developer, Graphic Designer, HTML & CSS, Project designing, Quality Assurance/ Quality Control, UI design, UX Designer, Web Developer/ Web Designer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- E-commerce, IT Enabled Service, Software Company, Web Media/Blog
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly skilled in Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, Less, SASS, jQuery UI etc.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of ReactJS, VueJs
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Should have a portfolio.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Salary based on the experience and expertise.
- Excellent environment to learn
- Other benefits as per company policy
- Published on: January 1, 2020
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
- No. of Vacancie: 4
- Experience Requirements: At least 1 year(s)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: Negotiable